Saturday 22 November 2014

Céline Resort 2015



Céline
Resort 2015

Céline has always been my cup of tea. You can always see Simple is elegant being fully illustrated by Céline.
The newly unveiled Resort 2015 of Céline just completely pulls me in.
Black and white are the simplest as well as the most chic colours in the world.
They are Célines favourite colours, they are mine too.
I selected the 12 looks that attracted me most from the collection.
Tassels on the white knit and black over-knee knit dress just add more fun to the simple colours.
Trousers are cropped with a kick flare above the ankle or just simply pooled on the ground.
The tailoring of the cloaks, vests and the over-knee skirts, as always, is sharp and smart.
What surprises me most is the eye-catching chandelier rhinestone earrings.
They are so unexpected but surprisingly appropriate.
The Resort collection strikes me as unencumbered and easy.

Céline in a nutshell.

-----------------
Xiaoting Zheng
Instagram: @xiaoting_zheng
 Twitter: @xiaoting_zheng

No comments:

Post a Comment