Sunday 8 March 2015

Jeans









Sorry for the lack of blog posts recently. It has been a long Chinese New Year and finally I pulled myself out of it.
After coming back from Shenzhen to Shanghai, I am still trying my best to adjust to the freezing weather here. How I miss the tropical beaches of Shenzhen!
Anyway, let’s talk about what I am wearing here. I have always been a big fan of jeans but always lacked the courage to wear them. You know as well as I do, the Asian body shape is just not for jeans. Well today I finally put them on together with my new hair style.
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!

最近好久都没有发了,终于把自己从假期的美梦中拉出来了。
从深圳回到上海,简直被天气折磨死的节奏。好怀念深圳暖暖的天气。
好吧说说今天穿啥。一直就超级爱牛仔裤可是一直都没有勇气穿,你懂的,亚洲人的身材根本穿不起(不要怪亚洲人好吗,明明是自己的身材)。今天终于鼓起勇气穿上了,好啦,注意到我的新发型了mo
新年快乐呦~

------------------------
Xiaoting  晓婷
微博@xiaoting_zheng
Twitter : @xiaoting_zheng
Instagram: @xiaoting_zheng


No comments:

Post a Comment